Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Ethan's blessing was this past Sunday, so all the family headed up to Evanston to be there for it. It was so nice to have everyone home even if we only got to be together for a short amount of time. Hannah and Casey had such a fun time playing with Kenzie at Grandma and Grandpa's. Here are some pictures of them Sunday morning before church:

Pictures at the park after the blessing...you can probably see but Hannah just had to bring grandma Jill's dog Mattie to the park with us. She had matching bows with her and drug her around the playground. What a good dog she is to put up with all that! Earlier that day she had dressed Mattie in baby clothes and took her for many walks around the house. Too cute!
Hannah and Cousin Rachel

Casey, Mckenzie and Hannah

Hannah and Mattie

Lots of cousins on the slide

Hannah and Ethan

The Smith Cousins-Hannah, Casey, Ethan, Mckenzie, Dallan

All the Smith Men

All of us together-I can't believe how many there are of us now. Don't mind my huge belly taking up half the picture! I have no idea why I didn't hide it by making someone stand in front of me or something!!

After the blessing we headed to Park City to spend sometime together. We had so much fun...here are some pictures of the kids swimming with daddy





The kids in the bed at the hotel

Kids at the dinosaur park at Thanksgiving Point

We had such a great weekend. It was so fun to see everyone and spend time with family. I have to say being as pregnant as I am, I enjoyed the much cooler temperatures this weekend and am hoping they stay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, Please keep them on your memory card, I would like a copy of each of them. I think they are cute. I would like a big one of the kids and family.
Love,cpqws mom

The Smith's said...

Cute pictures! We were so glad you could come up! Also, you are so dang cute pregnant!! Tell the kids Hi for Ethan!

KiraD said...

Looks like lots of fun. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids and fun memories!