Thursday, August 28, 2008

I just love it...my new table!

Our good friends put their table up for sale on their blog..I remember when they bought this table and I loved it...so to say the least I was pretty excited when I saw they were selling it. I think it looks pretty good in our kitchen!!


So, now we are selling our old table...if anyone would like to buy it, let me know...leave a comment or give me a call! It is solid oak, in great condition, and comes with four chairs and a barstool that matches. Kind of random that there is only one, I know...but it swivels...so the kids have had some fun playing on it!

1 comments:

Bursell Family said...

You will love your new table. I love mine. It is very cute and does look really good in your kitchen! that's exciting. We are excited to see you this weekend! Have a good day!