Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm really not very crafty, but....

So, my kids spent a few days at Grandma Jill's last week, which they loved and are already asking the next time they get to go. Since it was awfully quiet around here I decided to get busy on some baby blankets. I figured my kids would be a bit jealous...so I thought I would make them a blanket for their beds as well. Here are the finished products...I have to say they turned out pretty cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I love the kids quilts! so darn cute!! Love Mom

KiraD said...

Those turned out so cute! Good work. See you in a couple days.

Collette said...

I would call that pretty darn crafty! So cute.

Mashelle said...

I think you inherited your Mom's craftiness. The blankets are very cute!

Jenny said...

Hello
Cute Blankets, Its me your long lost Bakery buddy!! How are you its Jenny H., Just found you through my sisters blog. You have such a beautiful family!!

Sara said...

Wow! I LOVE the quilts. . .You ARE so talented! (Your kids are beautiful!)