Monday, September 8, 2008

Snake Update

We found two more snakes...yipee! Bart found a brown rubber snake while landscaping outside and not five minutes later while the kids and I were on a walk I saw a blow snake...of course I sent Casey home to get Bart, just so he could verify if it was a rattle snake or blow snake...thank goodness it was a blow snake! That my friends was our exciting family home evening...finding and then petting(all but me)snakes. I know you are all jealous!

3 comments:

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

I am glad that Bart came to check the snake. Steve would have ran in the other direction. he is not a snake man. i have to say that i am not much of a snake woman. you guys are brave. talk about a fhe your kids will not soon forget!

Shannon said...

Heather,
Stumbled on your blog and thought I would say hello. Beautiful kids, beautiful family and congratulations on the coming one!

We live in a new development where everyone says there are rattlesnakes and black widows everywhere! Haven't seen any yet but if I do we might have to move!

Shannon Humphreys/Kidman

Anonymous said...

You are brave, I am scared to death of snakes, just thinking about what you are going through on your property and the one still stuck in your car makes me sqirm. Good luck with them snakes, I am with you I think they should all be killed!!!