
This summer went way too fast! The kids started preschool yesterday and absolutely loved it. Their school is such a great place and they have so much there for these little learners! They have their own indoor playground, computer lab, art room, math room and reading room. And one of my favorites are the little toilets...everything is miniature from the drinking fountains to the bathroom stalls. Hannah and Casey have different "homeroom" teachers and then they rotate from class to class. It is so nice because they only have about 7 kids in their class which is ideal for this age. Hannah was so proud when we were driving to the school, she said, "Mommy, I didn't bring a puppy or anything with me, beacuse I remember you telling me that we can't have toys at schoool." This was a HUGE step for my little girl, since she carries atleast one if not 10 stuffed puppies around with her EVERYWHERE!! They colored a picture, practiced their ABCs, had their picture taken to hang up in the classroom, played on the playground, has a snack, played with bugs, and read stories. As soon as they got home they started counting down the days until they go again. 


Yesterday afternoon Hannah went out to get her backpack from the car. Quite a few minutes had gone by so I started to wonder what she was up to...I went outside to find her and this is what I found:


Hannah had crawled into Scamps kennel and they were just hanging out together!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big step. Caleb starts pre-school tomorrow and I am not sure that I am ready for that. That looks like such a fun school and how cool to have a sibling to around at school.
How fun! I bet you're enjoying your "free time"! I love your Labor Day pictures. It looks like you had fun. You have a cute family.
The table looks wonderful!!!
Very cute pictures. I bet they just loved school! The pictures bring back a lot of memories, picking them two up after work, including the two carseats!, and singing songs on our way to your house. I miss those times with those two. Lots of fun. Hope you are feeling well, I can't wait for next weekend.
Post a Comment