Last night, Bart's sister Bobbie was married. She asked Hannah and Casey to walk down the aisle and throw leaves. They did such a good job and looked so cute. I have to brag a bit and tell you that after not having any success at finding a dress for Hannah that was reasonably priced and something she would wear again, I decided two days before the wedding to make her dress. I found this material for only $4 a yard, bought 1 1/2 yards and made her dress Thursday night for 6 bucks. It was a little tricky figuring it out without a pattern, but she loved it and that's what mattered. She said it was a princess dress and she looked like one. Casey was in love with Bobbie. He did not want to leave her side. Bart had taught him that "guapa" means pretty girl in Spanish(not sure why that was one of the words he remembered from his mission...I never knew he had learned Spanish on his mission since he went to North Carolina), anyway, the entire night he was flirting with all the women saying they were guapa, then he would add, "that means you're beautiful." He is my little sweetheart. Well enough of the jabbering...here are the pics of them last night.








This last picture is a random one, but I just had to post it because I thought it was cute. The kids wanted to play in the trunk of the car while Bart was outside working. They had lots of toy, pillows and blankets and popcorn. My little cuties, I just love them!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Bobbie's Wedding
Posted by The LaMont Family at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome job on the dress! You are so good to do that! Casey looked very handsome and Hannah did look like a princess!
Loved the pictures! The dress is so dang cute. Look at you you must have Grandma Welling's talent. I sure could not have done that. Loved it. Love Mom
Post a Comment