Tuesday, March 25, 2008
They just grow up way too fast!
I seriously can't believe that my kids will turn 4 and 5 this summer. Where has the time gone? I am so not ready for Hannah to start school next year. I know what you are thinking...you still have an entire year..why are you stressing now?...and all I can say is, I have no idea, other than I am. I have procrastinated enrolling them for preschool this fall for the very same reason...just not ready. I love our stress free, carefree days and know that all too soon our schedule will be crazy-one going to soccer the other to dance(or whatever they love!) I don't know that I want that quite yet! Too many influences on these sweet little minds and things just won't be the same. Mommy wont be right anymore and it will always be well "so and so said this, so they must be right." Hannah has already started calling me 'Mom' instead of 'mommy' and I am having a hard time adjusting. Can't somebody just create some magic potion to keep them where they are right now?? I am sure willing to pay big bucks for it!
Posted by The LaMont Family at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am with you on the magic potion. I never could've imagined the time with my children would go so fast. I wish I could protect them from the world and it worries me that I can't. You never realize how much you can love someone until you have kids.
Post a Comment