Nothing is more fun than playing in the sand dunes up Snow Canyon. Their favorite parts-being buried in the sand and throwing sand at daddy!
So the entire week before we left for St. George I was trying to get the kids excited that we were going to go on a vacation to St. George. They obviously had no idea what I was talking about!When we arrived in St. Goerge, just as the sun was rising, (we left Wellsville at 2 AM...I think we figured a nice quiet ride was worth no sleep) Casey and I had a funny conversation...me...''Look guys, we made it! We are here in St. George."
Casey... "Where is it?...I don't see the movie."
me(totally confused)..."what movie?"
me(totally confused)..."what movie?"
Casey..."Momma..you said we were coming to see that movie with the monkey"
me(even more confused)..."hmm..I don't remember saying that..."
Casey..."yes...you said we were going to see George the monkey in the movie"
me...finally catching on..."oh..I said we were going to St. George its a place like Wellsville where we live...not the movie Curious George. Sorry...I should have explained it a little more!"
I think he was very disappointed!! Sure gave us a good laugh!

Hannah and Casey on the race track...Hannah lapped Casey atleast twice...he ego was pretty shot by the time it was over(typical boy!)

Hannah and Casey on the race track...Hannah lapped Casey atleast twice...he ego was pretty shot by the time it was over(typical boy!)
3 comments:
Heather looks like a lot of fun. The St. George weather sounds nice right now!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Hannah' red hair, I love it. I was great to see pictures up close of them. Beautiful family.
very cute pictures i am jealous i love st. george its so warm very cute pictures love them Happy Late Easter
Post a Comment