1)I hate wearing socks. Plain and simple...very rarely do I ever wear them. I think I own maybe 3 pairs of socks total...and are only used when I go running/hiking things like that.
2)I would love to learn how to play the guitar...and take voice lessons. I love to sing but know I am not the best singer.
3)I love to crochet and sew. My husband laughs because he thinks this is only for old ladies..but oh well! I have sewed my kids Halloween costume the past couple years, and I have to say they are pretty dang cute!
4)I am not a scrapbooker...and don't think I ever will be. I just can't get into it. I have bought a few things after both of my kids were born thinking I better start and I still have the paper...so I gave up on it.
5)I absolutely love to go camping. We went alot as a family when I was younger and we always had such a fun time. Bart and I went camping quite a bit after we got married, until I got pregnant and since then, we haven't been as often. Hopefully this summer we will take some time and go a few times. I just love it!
6)I can't swim. I am being honest! I did take swimming lessons as a child but didn't learn too well. This doesn't stop me from doing anything out on the water as long as Bart is nearby. I know he will rescue me if something ever happens!
Well, these may or may not be too surprising...but they are a few things that not everyone knows about me! Thanks Melani for tagging me!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
6 things you may not know about me...
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay,that's just scary! We have so many things in common. I HATE socks! I like to sew, although, i'm not that good. I've never scrapbooked. I was always working or at school when everybody I knew was getting together to do it. I'm a camper too. I have a guitar. Your fingers will kill at first, but then you'll love to play. The only difference is that I know how to swim. :)That's crazy though. I never knew you liked to sing. Why weren't you in choir in high school? Cute list. I'm glad you did it.
Hi Heather!!! I'm so glad you said hello. I added you to my blog list. I hope thats okay. Its so fun to catch up and see what you have been up to. Sounds like your cute family is doing well.
Hi Heather. I your blog off of Mel Tolmans. Your kids are so cute and it sounds like things are going well for you. I hope you don't care but I added you to my blog list of friends. If you want to check out my blog it is codynielsonfamily.blogspot.com
I'm so happy to see you blogging. Now I can see what your cute family is up to.
It was fun getting to know you better.About socks, I hate them too! I can't wait for flip flop weather!
Heather! I can't believe that I found your blog-what a small world. This is Annie Phillips, well Palmer now, and it's so great to see you and what you are doing. I found your blog through Melani's which I found off Sara Capener's. Anyways your family is so cute and it's so great to see you doing so well.
Hello Heather!! What a cute family you have! I found your blog off Kira's. This blogging thing is so fun! It's fun to catch up on everyone's lives! Hope you will come visit ours as well! Tata for now!
Brooke Buchanan (Matthews)
Post a Comment