
My little smarty pants is loving Kindergarten. She has done so well this first grading period and I am so proud of her. She is loving learning and loves to teach us what she was taught in school. She is so good to be patient with me since I am the mommy that asks a million questions EVERYDAY. And usually they are the same, but I just want to know everything she is doing and be sure she is having a good time in school. I love volunteering on Thursdays for her class and she has the sweetest smiles when she sees me enter her classroom. Mrs. Campbell says she is very impressed with her handwriting and she receieved all 'S's which she sayd very rarely happens. She loves her new little kitty cats and spends most of her spare time with them or writing about them or drawing them. Almost every paper she brings home has a picture on the back of her cute kitty. I love you Hannah bug! Here is a video of her and the poem she memorized and said in front of her class. The next poem she is memorizing is a whopping 14 lines and she already has it down. She is so good!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Hannah
Posted by The LaMont Family at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment