Just a couple more things I found when going through my pictures from the past couple months. We have been able to watch my brother Jeff play a few football games this fall. The kids had some good times and it was so nice to be able to go cheer for him. The kids sure love their uncles. Here is a picture of them cheering Uncle Jeffrey on.
I decided that I haven't mentioned enough of how great of a dad I have. I love my dad and the great example he is to me. I have learned a bit from him through the years but one of the most important things I have learned from him is that I am special and can do whatever it is I set my mind to and if I value something then it is worth working hard for. He was amazing in the way he cared for our family through this past year and my mom having cancer. I love that I know without any doubt that he loves my mom and all of us kids and am so grateful for all of his sacrificing for our family through the years. My kids love Grandpa Jim. He is a tease and it keeps the kids on their toes. I love that everytime I talk with my dad, I know he is listening and sometimes I find my conversations with him are probably are taking up way too much of his time, but I value his opinion and I appreciate him sharing it with me. Love you dad!
We took the kids to Cedar Breaks the beginning of September. We hadn't ever been there and it was beautiful. A little chilly, but we had a good time.
Here is a picture of Casey on this rock building marking one of he highest points of elevation in the west.
The kiddos all together
And this picture is to remind me how much they LOVE bowling. Whenever we let them choose an activity to go do as a family, they always yell out bowling. And the kids always win!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Family Fun
Posted by The LaMont Family at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the post! i guess it is my turn to get on this blogging thing! we do have the greatest dad. it is amazing to see (now that we are gone from home) how much dad truly loves mom. i've always known it, but when you see them go through a trial like this - side by side. you really know how much he loves and cares for her. he's amazing. you shouldn't feel bad about taking to much of his time in conversation though. what better thing does he have to do these days?? hehe. hope everything is going good for you. it will be nice to see everyone this weekend. i will have to come see you sometime, since jer is gone though. love ya!
Post a Comment