
And we all have or had it. Aspen is the last getting over this yucky stuff. Casey was the first and then we all ended up with it. Some little boy in his Primary Class couldn't stop touching Casey and he told him he had the swine flu. Casey was a bit alarmed when he came into Sacrament meeting last Sunday. Bart and I brushed it off thinking what parent would bring their little boy to church if he did have it...well, we are thinking we know who now. Casey started having cold symptoms on Wednesday and then it hit him Thursday. He slept all day and it was very quiet around our house, Aspen sure missed playing with him, but by Thursday night he was back up and feeling better. Hannah started not feeling so great on Friday night and by Saturday she was feeling good. I started not feeling the greatest Sunday and the same with Aspen. She had the worst symptoms probably since she is so little so I took her in and we were able to give her Tamiflu, which I recommend if you have little ones and its been less than 48 hours since they started showing signs. She is feeling much better today and eating again, which is a great sign. She has been up and playing most of the day today and has given us lots of smiles. Bart started not feeling great Sunday night and he said that today he is feeling pretty good. So, to all of you who haven't gotten it...its not that bad, but go get the vaccine if possible because it seems it is everywhere, and why wait until you get it if you can get the vaccine, especially your babies. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it two weeks ago when it was available in Cache Valley. Oh well! We still have a yucky cough that sounds worse than it is, but still its not fun when everyone in the family is sick. Avoid it if possible!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Bart calls it the Pig Flu
Posted by The LaMont Family at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute pictures! I am so glad Aspen is feeling better, I was worried!
Love Mom
It stinks - huh? It hit all three of my kids the week before Ja and I left for Hawaii... not fun. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be either. I'm glad they were at the tail end of it before we left. Now I just need to get myself vaccinated before I get it! I'm glad you're all doing better :) Keep in touch
Post a Comment