Friday, October 16, 2009

Case


To be honest, Case and I have our moments. I love him to pieces but we are maybe a little too much alike. We both talk way too much, or atleast I did when I was younger. Bart has taught me that somethings you just don't need to tell EVERYONE! I guess I am a little too open about some things, sorry babe! Anyway, he is a talker and loves to ask questions. He wants to know everything, and sometimes I lose my patience since sometimes I feel like that is all I have done in the day. He is such a good kid through and through. He tells me everything, and I love that about him. Hannah keeps alot to herself and I really have to dig it out of her sometimes. Casey adores Aspen. He is the best big brother and is constantly making sure she is happy. He is also a smarty pants and although because his mother is not willing to pay for another year of preschool since she thinks it would be a waste since he already knows everything, that doesn't stop him from learning. He is right there doing Hannah's homework with her and has can count to 100, knows all his letters including most all the sounds and is now working on addition and reading. He has started to read alot of the words that Hannah brings home and I have to say I am very impressed by him. This is not from any kind of encouragement from me but his yearning to learn. He is my little teddy bear and such a sweetheart. I love you little man!

0 comments: