Congratulations! What a cutie. You are so on the ball...pictures already. Love her name, too, so pretty.
what a cute little baby...thanks for the info, I will let John know!)
Oh my goodness! She's so sweet! I hope you are all still doing great! Keep posting pictures!
Congratulations bart and heather, she is beautiful we are so happy for you two
Oh I love them! What a cutie. We are so excited to see her again. Hope you are feeling goodLove ya
I love those pictures. She is so so so cute! I miss you guys already!
What an adorable baby... I can not wait to see her & you! Miss you!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness - those pictures are so precious. What a little sweetie.
Hey Heather i just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers i love you guys
Congrats! What a cutie, you have done well! I can't remember is her name one that we had discussed at the family reunion? It is a cute name anyway. See you soon. Mikal
She is so beautiful! Way to go!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations! What a cutie. You are so on the ball...pictures already. Love her name, too, so pretty.
what a cute little baby...thanks for the info, I will let John know!)
Oh my goodness! She's so sweet! I hope you are all still doing great! Keep posting pictures!
Congratulations bart and heather, she is beautiful we are so happy for you two
Oh I love them! What a cutie. We are so excited to see her again. Hope you are feeling good
Love ya
I love those pictures. She is so so so cute! I miss you guys already!
What an adorable baby... I can not wait to see her & you! Miss you!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness - those pictures are so precious. What a little sweetie.
Hey Heather i just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers i love you guys
Congrats! What a cutie, you have done well! I can't remember is her name one that we had discussed at the family reunion? It is a cute name anyway. See you soon. Mikal
She is so beautiful! Way to go!
Post a Comment