We decided to bless Aspen this past Sunday since my mom was going to be starting her chemo treatments and we wanted her to be there and knew once her treatments started she may not feel very good. Bart did a wonderful job on her blessing and the day was perfect. It was so nice to have family there and we want to thank everyone that came. I also want to thank my mom and dad for Aspen's blessing dress, oh and the headband and cute little shoes! Grandma loves spoiling her grandbabies! They have bought all the grandkids blessing outfits and I think it makes them that much more special. Hannah helped me get Aspen ready Sunday morning and once we got the dress on her Hannah just kep saying, "Oh look Mommy! Aspen is a little princess. She looks just like a baby princess!" It was so cute! She definately loves her baby sister.
Aspen on her blessing day
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5276410884257676258" />
Aspen with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jill
Blessing Shoes
First Family Photo
Aspen received her very first package in the mail today. Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith had sent her a beautiful warm coat. It is the softest thing ever and it will keep her warm and cozy this winter. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!! We love and miss you!
Friday, December 5, 2008
We love our new little baby!
Posted by The LaMont Family at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom getting chemo treatments. I hope everything goes well for your family. I will be thinking about you. Your little baby is beautiful. Aren't they so much fun? I just can't believe it was six months ago I had mine. They grow too quickly. Your family is beautiful!
Cute pictures. I have been wondering when you were going to post more pictures of Aspen. I love the cute little coat Grandpa and Grandma gave her. It is so cute and looks so soft. Hopefully we get to see you in a couple days.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
Hey Heather, Happy Birthday today. I am sorry we missed Aspen's Blessing, we had to stay here in Evanston and ordain Colton to be a teacher. It looks like you had a wonderful day. Talk to you later. Mikal
Post a Comment