Aspen is our little angel. She is still a good little baby and I just can't kiss her cute little cheeks enough. I am so lucky to be her mommy! My sister-in-law had her baby last Friday and I couldn't believe how much older Aspen already looked compared to their little Aleah. It sure will be fun for them to have a cousin so close in age! 


Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Just three weeks apart!
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh....she's so sweet! We can't wait to see you guys tonight!!
Congrats. Heather I know you have waited for you little Angel. I wish you the best she is beautiful. I also heard about your mom. I hope all is well. I have a blog. travandnik.blogspot.com. Keep in touch love ya, nik
She is so pretty! My mom and dad just barely told me about your mom! We are praying for her!! Your baby is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment