Monday, January 5, 2009

New Pics

Time sure flies by when your having fun! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Its been nice having Bart home earlier than usual and being able to spend more time as a family going to movies, bowling, sledding and visiting our families. Christmas is so fun having little ones that can't wait for Santa and love to sing Christmas songs all day long(and are still singing them.) I seriously thought Casey was going to start crying when I started taking all the Christmas decorations down. Now we just have to get through the next couple months of cold cold weather...I know...it could be more than a couple months but I am hoping for an early Spring this year!

Here are just a handful of some of my favorite pictures we have recently taken:
Hannah and Casey Christmas morning

The kids getting ready to sprinkle their reindeer food outside on Christmas Eve

Aspen and her little mommy

Hannah and Grandma Jill in the nightgown my mom made for her

Hannah, Kenzie and Dallan at Grandma and Grandpa's

Grandma Jill and Aspen in her nightgown

Aspen with Grandma LaMont and Great Grandma Haueter

And one of the many reasons of why I love living where we live-watching moose outside our front window

4 comments:

Annie said...

Look at little Aspen! Isn't she cute. It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas. And what a beautiful view.

Young Family Adventures said...

Heather it looks like you all had a great Christmas!! How is your mom doing? She is looking great, she is a beautiful lady! Please know that you are all in our Thoughts & Prayers & please send our love & thoughts to her & your dad for us!! Much Love - Jeanna & Family

Bursell Family said...

Hey - cute pictures. I love the one of hannah and casey putting out the reindeer food. That is so cute. We love ya!

Anonymous said...

Heather your family is beautiful. I had heard your little sister was pregnant, but I had no Idea that you had another little one! They grow up so fast! Jeanna told me to visit your blog! Your mom is in my prayers! Give her a big kiss and hug for me! LesLee Welling Huffaker