So tomorrow is the big day! Hopefully I will get in early to be induced and I am praying for a quick delivery like Casey's was. His was only 3 hours max...so nice. Anyway-I feel like I have waited for this day for much longer than 9 months...more like 2 years...so I am almost in a state of mind where I can't really believe its going to happen and we are going to have a little baby in our home. Bart and I are pretty sure this is our last, so I am going to soak up every minute of it. Unfortunately I don't think I did that when my other two were born. My life was a bit more crazy or atleast I hadn't learn to deal with the crazy yet. So, hopefully within the next couple days I will have some new family pics with the newest member of our family. (any last minute ideas for a name? we seriously are having the hardest time with this!!..we're are pretty sure its a girl, but there is always the chance for a surprise!)
Anyways, on to other things that I have been slacking on...HALLOWEEN!
The kids had a great halloween this year and it was celebrated from the minute they woke up until they were in bed that night. They had a preschool halloween carnival and then we went trick or treating to Grandma LaMont's work and daddy's work, since we were heading off to Evanston to spend the rest of the day at our other Grandma's. Thanks to my sisters for taking the kids trick or treating...I was/am HUGE and sure was not up to walking around the neighborhood, in fear that I may go into labor and have to deliver the baby in Evanston, without my husband or Dr. Both my dad and uncle reassured me they were trained to deliver babies...but that thought was definately NOT comforting! So here are some pics of the kids...Casey was a Sheriff and Hannah was Dorothy. They both looked so dang cute! 

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Just Catching Up
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good Luck and Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Yay! I haven't stopped thinking of you today! I hope everything goes well tommorrow and I can't wait to see this little one! I am so---- excited! We love you! good luck! We'll see you soon!
I got your message and thought you were kidding when you said tomorrow! Your pregnancy went by really fast, probably just to me though. :) I'm so excited for you. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Love Ya!
I read your post this morning and thought I would give you a call sometime today to wish you good luck and all that... but the day somehow slipped by and now it's close to 9:30pm, so even though you probably won't read this until after your little one is born, I hope you know that I'm thinking about you and hope that all goes well. I am sooooo excited for you! Lots of love!
I, like Becky, kept meaning to call you on Thursday, but I lost my voice, so that didn't work out! I have been thinking of you all day, I just want you to know we love you and can't wait to see this little girl!!
Hopefully everything went well for you today. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment