Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private

So, after reading an article on ksl this morning, I have decided to make my blog private. If anyone would like to continue to be able to access our blog, please send me your email address at heather.s.lamont@gmail.com and I will add you or you can leave it in a comment. I will leave it open until this Friday.

22 comments:

Collette said...

add us! My email is collettelake at gmail dot com. Brent's email is mbrentlake at gmail dot com.

KiraD said...

me too kiradawn4 at hotmail

Tiffany said...

add me too! mine is just tiffanywelling at hotmail

The Smith's said...

Add us of course!!

Brooke said...

Of course of course!!!
chick_a_dee117@hotmail.com!!

Annie said...

me too. anziekapanzie@hotmail.com

Sara said...

My dad called me today and told me about the news story - we are going private too! please count us in! susiecue7@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes c-jbebel at hotmail

Brittany said...

please! britty_bug@hotmail.com

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

heather,
add us please. our e-mail is lake2008@bresnan.net.
vicki

jones family said...

we want to be added! princess_mel67@hotmail.com

Ashley and Cody said...

Heather will you add us. ashleyannnielson@gmail.com

Amber and Jared said...

Please add us too!!! :)
quehonda_78@yahoo.com

Ash said...

ashgodfrey@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

me please. rachelabills at gmail

Sarah Romer said...

please add me too!

sarahann113@hotmail.com

Trish Duffin said...

I would love to be added! Your family is so cute! scarlett0380@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey cuz add me its kennamarie3 at yahoo

The Youngs said...

Add me too your list, my email is yjules81@aol.com. love ya

Cassi and John said...

Hey,it's John Jacobs. Your family is so dang cute. I have to admit I'm starting to get into this whole blogging thing. Hey if you want to add us that would be fun. Our email is cassi.jacobs@hotmail.com. Heard anything about a 10 yr reunion? Let me know if you have.

Melani said...

Wow, i'm the last one to leave a comment it looks like. My Dad called me and told about something he saw on KSL in Utah. We are going to be going private as well. Then I can share more 'personal' information about our lives. :) Add us by the way. How are you feeling? How's the pregnancy going?

RussandHeidi said...

don't forget us!! rh.heiniger@gmail.com