She's here and I have to say she's one of the most beautiful babies. Labor and delivery went great and only 5 pushes and there she was. She was born Friday, November 14th at 1:15 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. We came home yesterday afternoon and I am feeling so great. She is (so far!) a good little baby and I feel so blessed to be her mommy. Hannah and Casey have been great and are so happy to have her home and out of mommy's tummy. We have had so much love and support from family and friends...we just want to say thank you! Now on to what you really want...the pictures!!!


(I will post more soon!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Aspen Abigail LaMont
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a dollie she is Heather. I love all that hair. I'm glad to hear you are doing great too. Your little Aspen and our little Brigder are just days apart. THat is so fun!! Being a mother is the best. I can't wait to see more pictures! I love the name too!
Yeah!! I have been WAITING to see these! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person! I'm glad you are feeling good! We love you!!
What a beautiful little girl. There is nothing like a new little spirit in your home. Enjoy her because they definitly grow way way way to fast.
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Little girls are so fun. Congratulations and enjoy every minute.
Congrats! She is such cute little baby.
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful. Look at that hair! Way to go Mommy. Congratulations! ... Love her name by the way!
Congrats! She is so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has! Isn't it so fun to see the siblings excited little faces?
I will agree with you, you do make beautiful babies. I love her name! I can't wait to meet her. Can I bring you guys dinner sometime? I'm going to be busy until Friday, but sometime after that?
Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats!! I am sooo glad everything went so well! She is a cutie and I can't wait to see her. Wish I could have paid you and her the traditional visit in the hospital.. it stinks that we don't live close anymore. Hopefully we can come visit soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment