Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Momma, your tummy is big"

Oh my sweet innocent Casey.
This morning he said to me, "Momma, your tummy isn't going to keep growing, is it?"
I said, "Why, do you think its too big already?"
He replied, "Well babies don't get that big and it won't fit through the door."
I said (feeling so great by now!) "Well, I do have atleast another month of my tummy growing, so it will get bigger."
He then said, "Well momma, it might be a giant then."
So, if any of you are wondering or don't belive me when I say, I am big, you now know from an honest little boy...that I really am!

5 comments:

Bursell Family said...

Oh Casey - That was cute. This is where you are supposed to post a picture of your cute "giant" belly so everyone can see it!!! We are excited to see you all this weekend. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, my kids claimed that my tummy was as big as a farm and that my feet were as big as a barn! It does go away, I promise!

Frog Family said...

I highly doubt that you could ever be huge or a giant, but when you look down when you are 8 or 9 months pregnant I know you feel that way. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and your Casey is a doll.

Angela said...

The only reason your tummy looks big is because you are such a small person...I won't believe you until you post a picture of the belly. Believe me, you will want to remember it. Occasionally I like to look at those prego pictures so I can remember the sheer lovliness of it.

Ja and Becky said...

you've been tagged- check out my blog to see how!