A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags 4 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged
What is your husbands name? Bart Jay LaMont
How long have you been married? 7 years
How long did you date? We dated for 4 months before getting engaged
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Bart does by far...atleast when it comes to candy
Who said I love you first? Of course he did...
Who is taller? Bart is taller, but we come pretty close with my heels
Who can sing the best? Bart is not a singer unless he is singing silly songs to make the kids laugh...so singing time in Primary absolutely kills him.
Who is smarter? Bart is definately smarter than I am on most everything but I always got better grades...I think I studied to get good grades and he learns things because he wants to and its interesting to him(much better reason). He laughs at me all the time when I am trying to explain things to the kids and I am totally off...so I have learned that those kinds of questions go directly to daddy.
Who does the laundry? Always me...although I have to admit many mornings when he wakes up his only clean pair of socks is usually sitting in the dryer...I hate folding and puting clothes away...but he doesn't seem to mind
Who pays the bills? I do all the finances for our family...but I am sure he would be much better at it! He has the business to keep track of the finances for, so I think thats why he would rather not do ours as well
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bart does
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? What lawn?! When we do get a lawn I will be more than happy to mow it, that is one thing I don't mind doing...hmmm except I have to remember there could be snakes lurking about...changed my mind, that will be Bart's chore!
Who cooks dinner? Me...Bart does not love food like I do...so his idea of a meal would be rice with eggs and hot dogs...I think thats what he lived on while on his mission and his single days...not my thing!!
Who drives? Bart is usually the driver since I drive him crazy when I drive...he is definately a UTAH driver!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmm, usually I just have to apologize for being too emotional and he has to apologize for being short...since refering to who is smarter, he is usually right.
Who kissed who first? Bart kissed me first...and it wasn't on our first date, which I think is important!
Who asked who out first? I actually noticed him first at a school dance and figured I would probably never see him again, I remember coming back to my apartment and telling my roommates about this "HOT" guy I saw...then just a week later he and his friends were driving through our parking lot at the very same time I was walking across it(CRAZY!)...I seriously could not believe it. Then for the next few times they came to see me he was with his friends, I figured one of them liked me since they kept coming around, but I wasn't sure which one. So happy when he was the one to ask me on a date!
Who wears the pants? Unfortunately I have to be the one to wear the pants most of the time since he works alot and when he gets home at night it is all about playtime with daddy. I think he handles disciplining the kids much better than I do...so I try to learn from him and I always ask what he would have done differently.
I have to admit that I am one lucky girl to have such a great guy. Love ya babe!
Now I tag Megan, Jamie, Kim and Talea
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Man Tag
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, that's so sweet! I remember sitting in your parents kitchen in Evanston with Kristi and Sara O. I think it was after Natalie and Nicks wedding. You were talking about your newly wed life. You looked so happy! I think that was the last time I saw you. SO long ago! Your hubby seems so sweet. He's lucky to have you. :)
Just kidding I tagged you but you had already been tagged. Oh well!!! Have a good day.
Post a Comment