Thanks Megan for tagging me....here we go!
Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. The park usually in Brigham city for picnics atleast 4 times a week now that the weather is warm
2. Smith's in Brigham for our weekly grocery shopping
3. Post Office to pick up our mail and see Grandma LaMont about once a week
4. Church
(seriously this is about all we get out of the house to do on a regular basis, unless we are going to Evanston!)
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Steve, my boss
2. Everyone else I work with
3. LDS Gems (a daily dose of inspiration and quotes)
4. My Uncles with some great forwards
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a date with my husband
2. Making my kids' birthday cakes (their party is tomorrow, we can't wait!)
3. Taking a walk with my kids to find catepillars
4. At the swimming pool
Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Bart, Hannah and Casey
2. My Mom (I am sure she gets sick of me calling her ALL the time!)
3. Steve, my boss
4. My sisters
My favorite places to eat:
1. At the park
2. Around our dinner table
3. At my mom's
4. Around a campfire
Four Shows I watch over and over:
1. The View
2. News
3. Scrubs(every night beacuse its my husband's nightly ritual)
4. The Living Scripture videos...my kids love them..they say, "lets watch one of the shows about the Gospel"
Four people I tag:
1. Talea
2. Annie
3. Collette
4. Kira
Friday, June 20, 2008
Tag
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment