We are having another baby!!! And...we are having a girl! I have had a rough couple of years trying to finally get to this point where I am not worried every minute of every day whether or not this pregnancy will survive past the point of miscarrying. Yesterday we had the BIG ultrasound that I have been anxiously awaiting and we were able to see that everything is looking fabulous. I feel so blessed that this is finally happening. Honestly it feels too good to be true, and for any of you that have had a miscarriage, you understand the roller coaster ride of emotions that even by having another healthy pregnancy I'm not sure will ever clear away the feelings of loss you have for those pregnancies. I think I could just lay down all day with my hand (and Hannah and Casey's too!) on my growing tummy and feel the baby move and kick around. I love seeing their little faces light up when they feel the baby and say, "mommy, I felt the baby!" It has been such an exciting thing to have them there at my appointments and to experience all of this with me, and I think they are actually old enough to kind of understand what is happening.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so excited to hear that everything is good. It's so scary until you reach that point isn't it!? How exciting that it's a little girl! My kids are the same way and can't even wait! They want the baby NOW! Good luck, I hope everything keeps going good for you!
Congratulations Heather i am so happy for you!! my mom told me today that you found out you were having a baby girl i just wanted to tell you how much i love you and how happy i am for you. if anyone deserves this you do thats for sure...
congrats Heather! Glad to hear things are going well for you. Next time you head to Brigham City to the park let me know and I will meet you there :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and I'm sure you can't wait to meet your little angel. Good luck!!
Congrats Heather!! Thats is so exciting! I bet your kids are so excited since they love babies so much. I love it!
I've been waiting for this announcement! Congrats on another girl. She'll be beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad things are going well this pregnancy. Your kids will be big helpers. Brex has always been such a big helper. Payzli, well she tries:)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. There's not a more magical time. I bet your kids are thrilled and are going to be a huge help when the baby comes. Yeah! I'm excited for the pictures to come!
Heather that is so exciting! Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!
oh yay!!! That is great news, and I am so happy for you guys. i bet your kids are so excited!
Hey i have a new blog send me a email at skittlesluvr15@yahoo.com then ill send you an invite!!
Post a Comment