Monday, June 16, 2008

Mommy, what's your name?

So the other night Hannah and Casey had just gotten out of the tub and were laying on my bed while I was getting a movie for them to watch, and Casey asked, "Mommy, what's your name?" Since we had talked about this many times before, I asked them what they thought my name was. Hannah replied, "Hedder." I said, "yep, that's right...but I like to go by mommy the best." Casey said, "and what else?" to which Hannah added, "Smiff, Lamont." And Casey said, "But mommy, I thought you said your name was Boss?" I said yep your right. So then Casey said, "Hedder Boss Smiff LaMont, that's all your name, mommy? You have a long name!"

4 comments:

Ash said...

How cute! I love little stories like that. What a good way to end the day. I LOVE bedtime, but it's even better when they're full of sweet, nice things to say.

Talea Sedgwick said...

So cute! Now they just needs to teach everybody else that mom is "Boss" right?

Melani said...

That is so cute! I swear kids say the funniest things when they are going to bed. It's my favorite time of the day; and not just because I will get a break when she falls asleep. :)

Sarah Romer said...

so cute. I guess I better start working on Miles right now so he knows who's the BOSS. :)