Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Birthday Time!

Casey's birthday was Saturday and boy was he excited to turn 4! He has been checking out the calendar quite regularly the past couple months and when we got down to six days he was counting his fingers. Each morning he would put one finger down and say, 'look mommy, another one is down!' Since Hannah's birthday is next Thursday we had their parties together, since it is hard to get all the family together especially so close together. Casey thought it was pretty cool when he realized he was now the same age as Hannah...and they would both be 4 for a couple weeks.
The party was so much fun and we are so lucky to have such great family. We had a houseful! My brother Alan and his wife Kim were able to come and brought baby Ethan, that we love so much. They were so happy to find a picture of Ethan in their present and that was what they wanted to take to church yesterday so they could show their friends and teachers what a cute baby cousin they had. Thanks Alan and Kim!! Also, I have to say thanks to the best sisters ever that called them Saturday, since they were out of town this weekend and couldn't make it. Thank you mom and dad for coming up and helping me with all the planning and preparing and bringing that yummy brisket! Garrett and Jeffrey, you really are awesome uncles and I really appreciate you always helping me with the kids and playing with them. I hope you know how much my kids love you and look up to you, so keep being those good examples you are! It really means alot to know that my kids have not only some of the best grandparents, but also some great aunts and uncles that love them.
So anyway...here are some pictures of the party...and Happy Happy Birthday my handsome little guy! I love you so much and I hope you had a great birthday!



4 comments:

Ash said...

What are you doing posting at 6:30 am? You're suppose to be asleep!

Happy Birthday Casey and Hannah!

What cute kids you have:)

Janet from FFFF told us yesterday that Payzli looks like Heather's little girl. I hadn't heard that yet. We'll take it as a compliment!

The Brigham pool has sounded good lately. Maybe we'll have to play and go swimming!

Ashley and Cody said...

How fun. Your kids are so adorable you seem to have such a good relationship with them. Sounds like the party was a hit. Seeing your own kids happy is the best feeling in the world

Bursell Family said...

Hey What's up with your Amazing Song? Are you going techno on me??? Just kidding! I'll see you in a couple days!!!

Justen said...

I love that your kids are so close. My sister and I are the same age for about 7 weeks. We were always pretty good pals. I was going to try and have all 6 of my kids in about 5 years but I don't think Cory is going for it.