Saturday, January 16, 2010

Special Christmas Present-Part One San Diego

Our family recieved a very special present from Santa this year...a trip to California. The trip was only for 4 so we left little Aspen to be Grandma and Grandpa's little helper. From the sounds of it though, I am not sure she helped Grandpa on any projects he is working on, but she kept him company and gave all some good laughs and smiles with all her dancing. Mommy missed her alot and even though I had prepared myself for her to not know or want me when I came back, it was hard and I cried. For heaven sake, she was clinging to Jeffrey's leg, scared too death of me...not what mom wouldn't cry. She finally figured out who we all were and didn't stop giving me kisses for two days straight, thank goodness!

So the first three nights we stayed in a beautiful resort right off the pier in San Diego. I was in heaven, minus my baby not being with us. We relaxed, went to Sea World and the Zoo and spent time at the beach and exploring the ocean. Honestly, I did not want to leave, eventhough the next part of the trip was Disneyland. It was such beautiful weather and I was not expecting that. We had to do a little shopping for short sleeve shirts, because I was thinking we would still be wearing long sleeve shirts...not so. The kids loved Sea World and Bart loved the Zoo. It was beautiful there and the kids had so much fun seeing all the animals. Here are a few pictures of our great time in San Diego:

Sea World






San Diego Zoo






Coronado Beach



0 comments: