
So this past weekend I headed to Evanston with the kids. My cousins and I had planned to have a girl's night and we were actually all there. I think it has been years since we have all hung out, so it was definately about time! We went to eat and then just visited and watched our Hawaii video from 9 years ago. I would like to think that I have matured quite a bit since then!
On Saturday I went to lunch with my mom and sisters, which is always fun. I love these women so much and they are truly my best friends. The kids had soooo much fun with grandpa and we are lucky that they have such a great grandpa and that he would watch them all for us. Thanks again Dad!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Weekend Fun
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had such a fun time on Friday night. We really need to do that more often. And thank heavens we all have grown up a little since we made that video in Hawaii, fun times!
cute kids I sure love you all!
Love Grandma Jill
Post a Comment