So we were dumped on yesterday, atleast a foot just in one day fell. We waited until Bart got home to venture out, and we had some fun while we were out there! Here's proof of it!




Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Snow, snow go away!
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at all that snow-Yuck! I can't believe Aspen is eating cereal already! She is getting so big and is just the cutest little thing. That is so fun! Sounds like you all had a good valentines day, that's such a fun age when they enjoy every holiday! cute cute kids! Have a good week - hope to see you soon!
Heather how do you have a baby girl? That is the question. I have had 4 boys in a row and i look at your cute girls and I get so jealous. I love seeing you too. You look so happy. Love ya nik
Post a Comment