My little baby is almost 3 months old already. The question is...why can't I fit into my skinny jeans already??? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I would rather sit and hold her than get up and exercise. I don't see that changing anytime soon either. Oh well!



Doesn't she just make you smile?!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Photo Shoot
Posted by The LaMont Family at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness! She is so cute. I love them!
Love Mom
she is a doll Heather!! I can't believe our little babies are almost 3 months old! It has gone by so fast. It makes me sad :-( but happy to see all the new things too :-). And don't worry I can fit in some of my pants...but not all..and I am DETERMINED to one day. But I think that one day is not today! ha ha
Oh she is so sweet. You just want to kiss their little faces off. There is plenty of time to exercise but not plenty of time to enjoy every little minute that passes by too quickly.
She is so cute. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment