So, my good friend Annie tagged me and I was waiting to be able to post the picture of my purse and all the junk in it...however, my computer is so old it won't pull the pics of my camera and I have been way too something to head over to Bart's office to load them...so you'll just have to use your imagination on this one! Here goes...
My purse is about a year and a half old...bought it at Kohls when it was on clearance for $17(I hate to pay full price for anything). It is a light tan color with brown markings and leather straps. I'd have to say its definately my favorite purse I have even owned.
Its contents:
-Bright pink wallet which holds my temple recommend, checkbook, credit card, discount cards to Flying J and Subway, punch cards for Cafe Rio(I haven't eaten here in forever), Great Harvest Bread and Maurices, Liberty card I bought from the neighbor's football player son(haven't used it once), insurance cards, Library card, pictures of my cute kids, reciepts from Walmart. Flying J, Alert Cellular, tithing, Smith's, 6-$1 bills and $3.42 in change.
-Keys (Bart always gives me a hard time about my keys...my purse came with a key chain that is pretty large but i lovethat it is easy to grab and matches my purse
-Kleenex Tissues(Casey has had a runny nose for a few days now)
-3 lip glosses
-Fingernail polish
-Hannah's thyroid medicine
-my last week's check stub
-ribbon
-3 pens(why can't I ever find them when I am writing a check?!)
-Post-it sticky notes
-Hannah's froggy barrett
-coupon for Squirt..my favorite pop since I can't have Pepsi!
-pack of doublemint gum

Now...I tag Jamie, Megan and Melanie...Open those purses!
2 comments:
Yeah! I wish I could have seen the purse though. Kohls is truly the best place to buy a purse for sure. And cute Megan's birthday-it's so great to keep in touch!
Sorry you guys got lost last Sunday. I feel so bad! I wish I could have seen you...but thanks for making the effort. We should try and meet for lunch. I work every other week so maybe on my week off.
Post a Comment