Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally, some pics of the kids!

5 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Dang it they are so stinken cute! I just love them to death! I hope everything is going good for you! I didn't get a chance to run up to Ogden today, but I am going into work tomorrow and I will hopefully have time on my way home to run to the mall.
Love ya!!

Bursell Family said...

Cute pictures. I love the dress ups! I hope you have a good weekend! We'll miss seeing you! Give Hannah and Casey a hug from me! Love ya.

Ash said...

How cute! Did you get a new puppy(Scamp)? Does that mean Bart lost? When, If it ever warms up we need to play!

jones family said...

heather your kids are so stinking cute love your little slide show very very cute...

Ashley and Cody said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love your little girls red hair and her puppy. Fun fun.