What isn't there to love about baby animals? We had a fun day this past Thursday with Megan and her kids at the American West Heritage Center's Baby Animal Days.
Casey, Dallan and Hannah holding the baby bunnies...(I don't think the kids are used to the sun since we haven't seen it for a while! It is so bright!)
This was Hannah's favorite part...holding the baby ducks...so cute and cuddly!
Baby chicks
Aspen was definetely in her element. She just wandered all around without a care as to who or what was around. She seriously makes me laugh.

She can find hiding spots just about anywhere we go
Casey and the baby goat...Case doesn't get too excited about animals, but I think he had a pretty good time
Dallan holding the little turtles...they were my favorite. So cute and little.
We even got to pet a baby bear...so cool! Bart was jealous about that I think.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Baby Animal Days
Posted by The LaMont Family at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment