I have no idea where the month of June went. Seriously flew by. Here are just a few happenings from the past month...
Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary




My baby is 7 months old...and look what she likes to do! 
Yes, stand in the sink-dangerous I know. She doesn't get bathes in there any more. She is now in the big tub and absolutely loves it. She is still the happiest little thing I know and makes us all smile. She is crawling like a champ now and has temted to stand ALONE a few times in the middle of the room. She has learned to take a few steps along furniture and will move from couch to the ottoman and back. She is a brave little baby! We are still waiting on teeth, no signs of them yet!
Hannah and Casey's Birthday Party
We had such a great time celebrating with family and we are thankful to have such a loving family. The kids have enjoyed both being 5 for a few weeks. They would ask me regularly if they were both still 5. It was so cute. But today is Hannah's birthday...so now she is 6. I can't believe I have a 6 year old...so crazy! She is such a sweetheart and is a daddy's girl all the way. She loves daddy and goes with him everywhere she can. She goes with him every night to take care of the pheasants and sometimes in the morning as well. From the minute he gets home she is right by his side. Her new animal love--kittens. Our neighbor has a couple and they always show up at our house. She spends most of the day cuddling with them in their new playhouse Bart built for their birthday. 

Mr. Casey turned 5 a couple of weeks ago. He is such a character and a little chatter box. He is a great helper and loves to build things with daddy. He is our new bug catcher or smasher if they are spiders or bees. He has become alot braver since last summer. He is maybe a little more of a momma's boy and when given the choice of going with mommy or daddy, he chooses mommy. He loves transformers and has most of them now. He is so curious about everything and is always asking questions about why things work the way they do. He has such a sweet heart and is the most honest little boy. If he ever does anything wrong he will come tell Bart and I what he did. He still tells me often that he loves me, hope that never changes! 
Bart has been spending all extra time building the kids' playhouse and taking care of his little pheasants. He is so patient with me and my neglect to many of the household duties lately. With work and young women's I seem to have gotten far behind. I asked him the other day if we could hire a housecleaner...and I am seriously contemplating that, he didn't like the thought of someone going through our things. I'll keep working on him. He is so good to be home early on Tuesday's to watch the kids for me. Work for me has been crazy. This is little Aspen most of the day...clinging on to my work chair!
I am hoping this weekend to be out of this house playing with my family, water and sand in our toes, nice warm air, and lots of smiles and giggles with my little kids.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Time Just Flies By
Posted by The LaMont Family at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up either! I love all those cute pictures! Tell Casey thanks for the sweet message he left, I loved it! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment