Friday, May 15, 2009

6 Months Old


Little Aspen is 6 months old and look what she is already thinking about...crawling!! I am not sure I am ready for this, but guess its out of my control. She is still the perfect little baby and I absolutely love her chubby cheeks and rolly polly legs. She love love loves eating big people food and loves to chomp her little gums. No teeth yet, but I have a feeling they will arrive in the next month or so. We'll wait and see. She loves having a routine and you can tell she spends most of her time at home. If we ever get out of cycle or are somewhere other than home she just isn't sure about it sometimes. She seems to be extra jumpy and she gets scared. She loves playing on the floor with her little toys especially when big brother and sister are there to play with her. She gets so excited to see them in the morning and that is definately her happiest time of day, just like her mommy. Little Aspen loves her sleep and usually is in bed by 9 and up around 7. Perfect, I'd say! I sometimes don't know how to act, since my other two were not this easy. She just started saying dadadada. I love it! Favorite game to play with mommy is 'this little piggy' and she gets so excited for the last line since she knows the tickles are on their way! She is the little spirit in our family that brings us lots of smiles and giggles. Casey likes to wake up in the morning and crawl in with his baby sister and he just talks and talks with her. Hannah is my little helper. She is Aspen's little mommy and I sure appreciate all her help. She is quite good at feeding her peaches and applesauce and it is so cute to watch. I am loving all this mommy stuff. Its definately something I have had to learn to love, I'm not sure somedays if that came very naturally to me. Don't get me wrong, from the second I saw my little ones, I loved them, but being the mom of three is hard work and I want to give my kids everything and be able to be everything they need. I feel such responsibility to them to raise them up in a way that they will be respectful to others and truly care for one another. I want them to know they are Children of God and I want their testimonies to be strong. They are such special spirits and I just don't want to mess up.
Sitting all by herself.
Big Smiles!
We love the park!
Grandma's Wig-hilarious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love them I need to get one because she sure has changed. Give those kids a kiss from me.
Love, mom

Bursell Family said...

heather- those pictures are so cute. I always thought Aspen looked like Bart, but she is looking more like you. She's got your eyes. She is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast she is changing. She's growing up way too fast.

Brooke said...

What a sweetheart. I love this age. They are so fun :-) She is a beautiful little girl and I can't believe she is thining about crawling...Way to go Aspen :-)

Becky said...

she's a doll! Thanks again for letting me watch her the other day... it was so much fun! Love ya

Camisha Gollaher said...

She is definitely the cutest thing! I love her beautiful blue eyes & cheezy smiles. She seems to have a similar personality to my little one- especially the love for mornings & her jumpiness! My family always laughs b/c Brooklyn jumps at the littlest things & noises. Oh aren't babies too cute. And everyday they grow cuter and cuter?