The Easter Bunny came to our house, and we thought we would keep her! 
We had such a fun Easter. The kids have been anxiously awaiting the Easter bunny and counting the days until his arrival. Every recent library visit was focused on finding a new Easter story. Holidays with kids are just so much more exciting and fun. The festivities this year were kicked off a week early at Grandma Jill's. They had an Easter Egg hunt (downstairs-because of all the freshly fallen snow) and of course new Easter clothes, a book and candy from grandma and grandpa. It was so fun to have all the grandkids together and they all looked so cute in their matching clothes.
Thursday night we had Grandma LaMont over to color eggs with us and since the kids did not think we colored enough, we colored more yesterday morning 
And here are the kids at the Easter Egg Hunt put on by Wellsville City yesterday...just a bit chilly!
This morning was all about finding where that silly Easter bunny had hid the baskets. I wondered if I would have to point their faces directly at the baskets for them to see them since it seems whenever they have lost something like their shoes, jacket, ect they can't ever find them...but I guess when the reward is a basket full of candy it opens their eyes just a bit more and they eventually found them all on their own. 
This year the Easter bunny also hid eggs all over in our upstairs but I guess the kids figured they had enough candy in their baskets because they just laughed when they spotted another egg and left it where it was-with the candy in it...spoiled I would say. Oh well, I guess I will leave them for a few days and if they are still there when I walk by, I may just have to snatch it and keep them for myself.(with Bart around I doubt they will linger for more than a day...he is honestly worse than the kids when it comes to candy) I give him a hard time about it all the time. We made our own little bunny ears...Aspen was ready for a nap! 
The kids looked so cute in their Sunday Easter clothes, maybe I am biased but I swear I have the cutest kids on the block. I love them to death.
Aspen is loving her toes lately. I am sure within the next few days they will be in her mouth...but for now she just likes to hold them and rock back and forth. She has also learned how to shake things-and pretty fast, so needless to say toys are now flying and I think she only hit two people at church today with them. Whoops! 
And now because this is where I journal most of the things I want to remember, I had one of the best laughs the other night. Hannah had fallen to sleep on the floor and Bart carried her to her bed. Well, she is the hardest sleeper I have ever seen and she must have thought he put her on the toilet because she peed the second he laid her down. He called me in to change her bedding and in the mean time Bart had handed her some clean undies. Well I look over at her and she is puting the undies on her head and pulling as hard as she can to get them on. I looked at her and said, Hannah those are your undies they need to go on your bum, but she gets a look even more determined that they will go on over her head. I was in tears on the floor laughing hysterically and wish I would have taken a picture of her, is that mean? Bart was laughing too, and he is never mean...to his princess anyway, so I think I am ok! It had been a pretty long week, so it was definately a much needed laugh. I love you missy!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter and Laughs
Posted by The LaMont Family at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha!! That's a great story! I love all your cute Easter pictures, I hope you guys had a great day! Love ya!
HI guys, I love all your pictures. your family picture is so dang cute. I want a copy of one. That story about Hannah is so funny I could not stop laughing. I miss you guys, Give the kids a kiss from grandma Jill.
love ya, Mom
Post a Comment