Isn't this just the most calming thing in the world? Holding a sweet baby while they sleep peacefully in your arms. Then the decisions come...should I just keep holding her, should I go lay down with her, or should I lay her down and do something else...well it always seems to be #3, and I'm sure glad, because I love my moments with Hannah and Casey just as much. They made cupcakes all on their own(well I cracked the eggs into the bowl and put them in and took them out of the oven, but everything else they did.) They had a blast and I love having helpers in the kitchen, and who doesn't love cupcakes made by little angels?
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Ahhh, I really could do this all day!
Posted by The LaMont Family at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment