Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St. George Trip

A couple weekends ago we headed south to warmer weather. We soaked up as much sun as possible and tried to bring it back with us but it only lasted about 6 days unfortunately! The kids were suprisingly great, although their favorite part was hanging out in the hotel and Bart and I wanted to be out in the warm sun. Also I have decided that the word "park" to a 4 and 5 year old does not mean a place that does not have a swing or slide. I am not sure how many times I tried to explain to them what state and national parks were and why we were picnicking there instead of at a kids park. They were fine once we were out on the trails exploring the rocks, squirrels, water, and especially lizards. St George has become a place that I love. I have so many fun memeories from when I was a little girl visiting my Great Grandpa Bennett to the girl's weekend my mom and sisters and I took a few years back to this year of playing pirates at Sand Hollow State Park(I would recommend that place to everyone...it is beautiful!) Here is proof of our fun times and warm weather we enjoyed together.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! They are so cute!
I hope I can go get some warm weather soon. Love Mom