I can't believe it! Where did the months go? Yesterday was her 4 month check up and she is growing like a weed. Here are her stats:
Weight 15 lbs 15 oz 88th percentile
Length 25 3/4 inches 90th percentile
Head 43 cm 90th pecentile
So all around perfect little angel. Aspen is now sleeping through the night and that makes both baby and mommy VERY happy! She is not loving peas, her first veggie to try. She does okay if I tease her in between with some white grape juice which she seems to love. She has the cutest laugh and keeps her biggest laughs for Hannah and Casey. They adore her still. She is such a happy baby and loves hearing her own little scream. It is pretty funny and keeps me entertained. She seems to be the loudest when we are at church, of course! She has learned to roll over and blow bubbles. She has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen and a smile that just melts your heart. I love you little Aspen!




Tuesday, March 24, 2009
4 Months Old
Posted by The LaMont Family at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is a little sweetheart. Her and Bridger weigh the same! It is sure a fun age! And I agree...Bridge seems to use his voice the most during RS...all the ladies bet quite the chuckle!
she is so cute
What a doll! I love her blue, blue eyes... can't believe she's already 4 months old, time flies! We need to get together soon...
Post a Comment