A- Attached or single: Attached for 7 years
B - Best Friend: Bart, Mom, Sisters and Cousins
C - Cake or Pie: hmmm not a big fan of either..unless its my mom’s pecan pie or oatmeal cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday, the only day of the week we have Bart all day(most of the time!)
E - Essential Item(s): My family
F - Favorite Color: Brown…I know…not the prettiest, but it looks great with almost every other color
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Evanston, WY
I - Indulgence(s): Shopping, Good Books
J - January or July: July, no question
K - Kids: Hannah-almost 5 and Casey-almost 4
L - Like or Love: Love
M - Marriage Date: May 11, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes-I am terrified of them and they unfortunately are all over my backyard since we live on the mountain side…looks like I will have to face them sooner or later
Q-Quote:"Mommy I don't ever want to grow big. I just want to stay little and be your little girl and play with toys." (my sweet Hannah)
R- Reason To Smile: Warm sunny days so we can go on picnics, my favorite. Not too much better than sitting on a blanket with the fam and enjoying the warm weather.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: who ever wants to!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am obsessed with Neil Diamond…just ask my husband…I get it from my Mom
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat!! Especially beef…roast beef dinner and hamburgers are my most favorite
W- Worst Habit: I change my mind a lot, drives my husband CRAZY!!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Hmmm…loving the ultrasounds right now…a year ago I might have chosen the x-rays though
Y- Your Favorite Food: Bacon Burger from Chilis with fries and ranch, Clausen pickes (if you haven’t already tried them-you must! They are by the deli meats and cheeses in the grocery store and make every sandwich and hamburger taste great)
Z - Zodiac: Sagitarrius
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
ABC Tag
Posted by The LaMont Family at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your post - but you forgot the letter Q!! I am excited to see you this weekend. Have a great day!
I love your quote!!! It's a good thing I told you about your missing letter because that is the cutest saying ever. I can imagine little Hannah saying that in her sweet little voice!
Post a Comment