The kids and I were able to go visit Grandpa and Grandpa Smith in Casper. We had a wonderful time. We invited Dallan to come with us since his mommy had just had a baby and Hannah and Casey wanted a cousin to come along. I could sit and talk with my grandma for hours, and thats what we did. The kids LOVED playing with all of the toys and finding so many treasures. Grandma took us to a wodnerful park and we had to go back the next day. There is just a special feeling at their house and alot of great childhood memories were in Casper as I spent a week every summer with them. We were also able to see my cousins that I don't get to see very often. It was just a much needed weekend of memories and stories. Hannah learned what tap tap tap means from Great Grandpa, something she will always remember and likes to pass that along to us. They loved watching the squirrels and leaving cracker trails in hopes that it would come close enough to eat out of their hands. Grandpa also invited us to come see his cows and the kids were able to feed them, this was definately a high light. The next day Aspen was sad and I asked what was wrong. She said
Gamma's House.' I asked if she wanted to go back and she said 'yes.' So Sweet. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us come visit and stay with you. We miss you!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Casper
Posted by The LaMont Family at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Heather that is so cute! Love those pictures!
Love Mom
Post a Comment