This post has to have a preface to truly have the full appreciation of this post. So, the other day, Bart and the kids were driving home from the office and he had made their usual stop to pick up a treat and a bottle of pop. Recently their pop of choise has been either cream soda or root bear. On the way home, the kids were passing up their drinks to have Bart open them. I guess Hannah must have shaken hers and to say the least pop was everywhere in Bart's car. Bart lost his temper a bit, which he honestly never does with the kids(he saves that for work) and to say the least they were a little taken back by his reaction. I think it scared them a bit. He felt terrible. I had to laugh a little, because they sure don't seem to mind when I get upset or yell(which we know I never do either :)) Obviously it is even more rare for him. So, a day or so later he and I were on a date and he said he had an idea to have a root beer fight. Were we all have root beer bottles and shake them and spray eachother, so they would be able to laugh again about spraying root beer everywhere and that it really isn't a big deal. So we did. It was a bit muddy and rainy that day, so we competed to see who could spray the furthest. The kids thought it was great and we all came in smiling and with root beer splattered on us. It really was on of the best FHE nights we have had.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Root Beer FHE
Posted by The LaMont Family at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment