The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I just love the warm sunny weather, the patriotic songs, barbecues and fireworks. When I found out Carrie Underwood was going to be at the Stadium of Fireon Hannah's birthday, I knew Hannah and I should go. Little did I know that that experience would end so tramatizing to my little girl, that she never wants to go again atleast with only mommy, daddy has to come the next time. Lets just say it took us over an hour to find our car...and that poor little girl walked quite a few miles with me and both of us shed a few tears, but she was tough and after we prayed we found some help and finally found our car. And boy am I glad that I have a car clicker that lights up my car lights...that saved us too. I will have to say it was a testimony builder and a good learning experience for both of us. I love you my little Hannah and I am sorry again that you have a blond headed mommy.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
4th of July
Posted by The LaMont Family at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment