Hannah participated in the EHS Mini Cheer Clinic. She had her own fan club and it was fun to have Grandma Jill, Kenzie, Aunt Megan, Dallan, and Casey all their to cheer her on. I love how brave she was to go all by herself. She is growing up to be such a confident little girl and I have loved watching how she pushes herself outside her comfort zone, since I think she is inherently shy, like her mommy. She is strong willed but has such a sweet spirit. Her heart is very tender and if I ever get upset with her it only takes moments for her to draw me a picture with an "I love you mommy' written on it(which always makes me feel really bad!). Although still a daddy's girl, she does like girly things once and a while like painting finger nails and playing with her baby dolls. I love you missy!



Monday, March 1, 2010
Mini Cheer Clinic
Posted by The LaMont Family at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment