Monday, February 25, 2008


This weekend was so a much needed break from my day to day routine! The kids and I were able to meet Grandma Jill and Grandpa Jim in Ogden. We went to lunch and just shopped. The kids and I don't get out too much and for the most part are home bodies the entire week, so the kids were a bit out of control! My dad asked if I ever take them out and it was easy to see why. Hannah was so excited to have so many people sitting around in a circle at the table, she thought it was the perfect chance to play a game of duck duck goose...and I had to explain that it wouldn't work too well at the restaurant. Casey is my hyper little guy that when he gets excited starts talking very loud, so pretty much everyone there could hear him. When we got back, Bart and I went on a much needed date and the kids spent some time at Grandma and Grandpa LaMont. They were in heaven since they got to see both grandma's in one day!


Yesterday seemed to be a bit crazy getting ready for church for some reason. I guess I put off making the enrichment activity signs, so I spent most of the morning working on them instead of getting us ready, but somehow we made it on time with time to spare! Hannah's teachers said that she actually smiled at them in class, so they were very happy on that progress. She is a bit shy and I am guessing it might be July before they get her to say even one work in their class. Casey on the other hand is the exact opposite. He says whatever is on his mind with no reservations. The other Sunday they were discussing about how we were created in the same image of Heavenly Father and asked the kids what we do to keep our bodies alive and healthy and Mr. Casey said, " we have to go poop." His teachers just broke up laughing, as did I when they told me....such a boy! After church yesterdayWe made playdough after church and the kids spent some time outside in the snow with Bart and Coco and also racing their bikes in our basement. They have such a great time playing with Daddy and can't wait every night when he comes home.


I am so blessed that Hannah and Casey are such good friends and love to play together. I hope that they will always have that special bond with eachother.




2 comments:

JimSmith said...

Heather, Wonderful family blogspot. What a wonderful family you have, so glad you created this site for us to enjoy. Love Dad

jones family said...

Heather, Thanks for leaving me a little comment that was so sweet of you... i am still new at this blog thing so i have a couple questions... How did you get the "my tunes" on your blog spot page and how do you add the list of family and friends? I would love to add those things to mine as well... If you could help me out i would so appreciate it..Happy blogging